Central Region’s Ekua has emerged as the winner of the 2019 edition of Ghana’s Most Beautiful (GMB) reality show.
After 13 weeks of showcasing their cultural values to all, Ekua Mends Bannerman of the Central Region came out as the winner and Ghana’s sole cultural and tourism ambassador.
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2019 Has Been Cancelled
- Central Region’s Ekua Crowned Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2019
- Pearl Thusi Showcases Her Curves In Black & Yellow Swimsuit
She beat competition from four other finalists – Enam from the Volta Region, Saah form the Western North, Ayisha from the Upper East and Serwaa from the Ashanti Region.
- Chris Brown Shares Adorable Photos Of His Newly Born Baby
- BAD NEWS💔: Legendary English Actress Sheila Betty Mercier Dies At Age 100
- Naira Marley’s Trial Adjourned Till February 27, 28
Though everyone was hopeful that Volta Region’s Enam would wear the coveted crown and hold the bragging rights for the next year, it took the surprise turn as Ekua proved that her passion in performances was a delight to watch, hence, securing her the crown.