Central Region’s Ekua has emerged as the winner of the 2019 edition of Ghana’s Most Beautiful (GMB) reality show.
After 13 weeks of showcasing their cultural values to all, Ekua Mends Bannerman of the Central Region came out as the winner and Ghana’s sole cultural and tourism ambassador.
- Drake Shows Off His ‘$200,000’ Rolex Day-Date Wristwatch Made With Diamonds
- Amara La Negra Shows Off Her Massive Backside In A Hot Bodysuit
- Ciara Shows Off Her Baby Bumb In Hot Bikini
She beat competition from four other finalists – Enam from the Volta Region, Saah form the Western North, Ayisha from the Upper East and Serwaa from the Ashanti Region.
- Five Killers Connected To Pop Smoke’s Death Have Been Arrested
- KiDi Reveals Hidden Talent And Fans Are Amazed He Could Do That(VIDEO)
- I “Enjoyed” How Diamond Platinumz Beat Me When We Were Dating – Wema Sepetu
Though everyone was hopeful that Volta Region’s Enam would wear the coveted crown and hold the bragging rights for the next year, it took the surprise turn as Ekua proved that her passion in performances was a delight to watch, hence, securing her the crown.