Central Region’s Ekua has emerged as the winner of the 2019 edition of Ghana’s Most Beautiful (GMB) reality show.
After 13 weeks of showcasing their cultural values to all, Ekua Mends Bannerman of the Central Region came out as the winner and Ghana’s sole cultural and tourism ambassador.
- These 9 Hot Ghanaian Models Will Turn You On
- Stonebwoy Launches Bhim Nation Branded Merch
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2019 Has Been Cancelled
She beat competition from four other finalists – Enam from the Volta Region, Saah form the Western North, Ayisha from the Upper East and Serwaa from the Ashanti Region.
- HOT🔥: Yung Pablo Drops New Freestyle Titled American Fool
- Diddy Deletes Lauren London’s Photos As Dating Rumours Heat Up
- THE ESSENCE OF ETHICS IN OUR LIVES BY STACY M. AMEWOYI
Though everyone was hopeful that Volta Region’s Enam would wear the coveted crown and hold the bragging rights for the next year, it took the surprise turn as Ekua proved that her passion in performances was a delight to watch, hence, securing her the crown.