Popular American entertainer, Diddy has been forced to delete photos he took with Lauren London and shared on Instagram as dating rumors heat up.
- Corona Virus: Davido’s Fiancee Chioma Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Corona Virus: Rihanna Donates Protective Equipment To New York To Aid Fight Against COVID-19
- Corona Virus: Kylie Jenner Donates $1 Million To Help Fight COVID-19
- Future’s 7th Baby Mama, Eliza Reign Is Demanding $53K A Month For Child Support
- Kevin Hart And Eniko Parrish Expecting Their Second Child During Coronavirus Crisis
- Corona Virus: US Singer Jackson Browne, 71, Tests Positive For COVID-19
Diddy posted a couple of photos of him and Lauren at JAY-Z’s Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch last month. One of the photos showed them talking and smiling and the other shows Diddy looking at London fondly as she walks away.
Sharing a picture they took at Jay Z’s event, Diddy captioned the post with a blue heart. Fans reacted by claiming Lauren and Diddy are dating and Lauren was forced to shut down the rumors.
Lauren has, however, warned fans to stop speculating because she’s still grieving.