The family of veteran Ghanaian actor Bishop Bernard Nyarko speaks for the first time after the demise of their loved one.
- Radio Host Begs Tanasha For Forgiveness After Claiming He Fathered Her Son
- BEEF ALERT: Captan Sends Strong Warning To Kelvynboy
- Lil Wayne Places Blame On Everybody For Death Of George Floyd
- Taylor Swift Slams Trump For “Stoking The Fires Of White Supremacy”
- Bisa K’Dei Finally Opens Up On Dating Benedicta Gafah & Sucking Sista Afia’s Boobs
- eShun & Manager (Ex-boyfriend) Brouhaha Breakdown(VIDEO)
Speaking to the public is the brother of late Bernard Nyarko, Isaac Darko, who disclosed that his brother passed away after suffering an ailment. Isaac Darko explained that his brother passed away naturally and thus called for a stop to unnecessary rumours.
In an interview he said
“God called him peace. Just support us with prayers, especially our mother, in order to get the strength to deal with this. I do not want anybody going about saying things they do not know because it is God that has called him,” amily-video.htmlIsaac Darko
Below is a video of the interview