Yolanda Foster, the mother of supermodel Gigi Hadid has confirmed her daughter’s pregnancy news with her boyfriend, Zayn Malik.
- Radio Host Begs Tanasha For Forgiveness After Claiming He Fathered Her Son
- BEEF ALERT: Captan Sends Strong Warning To Kelvynboy
- Lil Wayne Places Blame On Everybody For Death Of George Floyd
- Taylor Swift Slams Trump For “Stoking The Fires Of White Supremacy”
- Bisa K’Dei Finally Opens Up On Dating Benedicta Gafah & Sucking Sista Afia’s Boobs
In an interview with Dutch broadcasting station RTL Boulevard, the Dutch-American television personality and former model admitted to being “still shocked” over it all but said: “Of course we are so excited. I’m excited to become a grandmother in September especially after I lost my mom so recently.”
She added: “But this is the beauty of life, one soul leaves us and a new one comes in. We feel very blessed.”
Yolanda, 56, also exclaimed: “I can’t wait to become a grandmother.”
Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik, who both started dating in 2015 are expecting a baby girl.