Elon Musk has revealed that he and singer Grimes are due to welcome their first child together in three days’ time.
- Top Celebrities Banned From Going To Other Countries
- “The Batman” Returns After Shutdown Over Robert Pattinson’s Positive COVID-19 Test
- Fans Troll Mr. Eazi As Otedola Buys Ferrari For Her Two Daughters, DJ Cuppy & Temi
- Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset After Three Years Of Marriage
- Black Panther Actor Chadwick Boseman Finally Laid To Rest
- Vera Sidika Has Revealed The Amount Of Money She Spent On Her Breast Implants
The billionaire CEO of SpaceX made this known on Twitter while reacting to a Twitter user who said he’s glad Musk and Grimes are still together, despite rumours to the contrary.
Musk wrote: “Baby due on Monday.”
Elon Musk has 5 sons and has been married three times to 2 women. He married Justine Musk in 2000. They had a son named Nevada, whom they lost to SIDS. They later had twins and then triplets, making it 5 sons. Elon and Justine divorced in 2008.
In 2010, he married actress Talulah Riley. They divorced in 2012. He married her again in 2013 then filed for divorce again the following year, but he later withdrew it. They eventually divorced in 2016.
In 2016, Musk started dating actress Amber Heard, but they broke up a year later due to their intense schedules. They remain friends.
Musk and Grimes debuted their relationship in May 2018 when they arrived together at the annual Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. In January 2020, Grimes announced she was pregnant by sharing a nude photo.