World’d richest musician and fashion entrepreneur, Kanye West, is trying to expand his Yeezy brand to cover cosmetics like wife Kim Kardashian West and sister-in-law, Kylie Jenner.
- Kanye West Announces He’s Running For President
- Drake Shows Off His ‘$200,000’ Rolex Day-Date Wristwatch Made With Diamonds
- D’banj & Wife, Didi Lineo Celebrate Their 4th Wedding Anniversary
- BAD NEWS💔: Popular Indian Actress Saroj Khan Is Dead
- Tencent Music Partners With Japan’s CoMix Wave on Anime Soundtracks
- Maroon 5 Bassist Mickey Madden Arrested for Domestic Violence
According to new legal documents obtained by TMZ, Kanye’s Yeezy company recently filed for a “Yeezy” trademark to cover products like makeup, false eyelashes, facial masks, nail polish, moisturizers, bath gels, body oils, shaving cream, hair care products and perfumes, along with some hygienic products like toothpaste, deodorant and even scented pine cones and aromatherapy pillows.
Kanye tried venturing into the cosmetics line in 2017 when he filed documents to lock up the rights to DONDA brand cosmetics — named after his mother. The business didn’t work then but now with more capital and brand power after being named as a billionaire by Forbes this year, Kanye is ready to expand his business.
His wife, Kim Kardashian owns the KKW Beauty line while sister-in-law Kylie Jenner has the more popular and bigger Kylie Cosmetics