Kobby Urge, a skilled entertainer who can possibly turn into the following greatest afrobeat rapper from Ghana, after any semblance of Sarkodie, Fuse ODG, and M.anifest et al. It’s additionally important that his very much created rap and all around dispersed verses is another influx of the Ghanaian adaptation of the Afrobeats and rap sound which must be contrasted with achieved acts like Wizkid, Davido, and Mr. Eazi Nasty C, M.I and others.
- Grammy Awards: Complete List Of Nominees
- Nicki Minaj And Husband Kenneth Petty Poses In Lovely & Adorable Photos
- Lil Wayne’s Daughter, Reginae Carter Expresses Her Excitement Over Her New Breast Implants (Photos)
- Rapper, NBA Youngboy’s Brother Shot Days After Making Disparaging Comments About King Von’s Death.
- Wake Up You Slumber By Stacy M.Amewoyi
Addressing OrinPlay, the National Rap Show (NRS) third runner-up, Kobby Urge said “I know it has been a while since my fans and supporters heard new songs from me, individuals are asking and others are stating different things and it’s actual yet that doesn’t mean I’m dead or I have quit doing music, I simply need to place things all together and take a shot at a few difficulties I am having in the music business.” Kobby Urge likewise said he will discharge an EP collection and a few singles that will shock individuals particularly his fans.
Kobby Urge is known to be the best rapper in Nsawam. When he was inquired as to why he didn’t release remix song for Sarkodie’s Biibiba challenge, Kobby Urge said despite the fact that my fans needed something from me right then and there I didn’t share of the test since I am setting myself up to convey something that they won’t trust I did.