Tom Cruise is setting a record to become the first actor to shoot a movie in space, You read that right — like, for real — by making a movie in space, and NASA’s fully on board for the project.
- Peruzzi vs. Makrooneey: Whose Lagbaja Is The Dopest
- Popular Music Producer, Detail, Has Been Arrested For Multiple Sexual Assault
- Queen Haizel Has Been Found, Management Reveals, Refuses To Talk About Her
- All You Need To Know About SHatta Wale’s Life-Transforming Foundation
- BAD NEWS💔: Brazilian Rapper MC Atrevida Is Dead
- The History Behind Our Suffering Part 1 By Stacy Amewoyi
The “Mission Impossible star, Tom Cruise is going into orbit as confirmed by NASA’s Jim Bridenstine, says they’re “excited to work with Tom Cruise on a film aboard the International Space Station.” As for why the space agency would be down for this — Bridenstine says, “We need popular media to inspire a new generation of engineers and scientists to make @NASA’s ambitious plans a reality.”
According to another report from deadline.com the “Mission Impossible” star and Elon Musk’s aviation company Space X are working on the project with NASA that would be the “first narrative feature film” to be shot in outer space.