Tom Cruise is setting a record to become the first actor to shoot a movie in space, You read that right — like, for real — by making a movie in space, and NASA’s fully on board for the project.
- Radio Host Begs Tanasha For Forgiveness After Claiming He Fathered Her Son
- BEEF ALERT: Captan Sends Strong Warning To Kelvynboy
- Lil Wayne Places Blame On Everybody For Death Of George Floyd
- Taylor Swift Slams Trump For “Stoking The Fires Of White Supremacy”
- Bisa K’Dei Finally Opens Up On Dating Benedicta Gafah & Sucking Sista Afia’s Boobs
- eShun & Manager (Ex-boyfriend) Brouhaha Breakdown(VIDEO)
The “Mission Impossible star, Tom Cruise is going into orbit as confirmed by NASA’s Jim Bridenstine, says they’re “excited to work with Tom Cruise on a film aboard the International Space Station.” As for why the space agency would be down for this — Bridenstine says, “We need popular media to inspire a new generation of engineers and scientists to make @NASA’s ambitious plans a reality.”
According to another report from deadline.com the “Mission Impossible” star and Elon Musk’s aviation company Space X are working on the project with NASA that would be the “first narrative feature film” to be shot in outer space.