Justin Bieber is rocking a new look after listening to his fans who begged him to shave off his mustache.
In the video, the 25-year-old pop star shared, he was spotted facing the mirror in the bathroom. He began shaving off his mustache without hesitation and expressed a happy look with the result he got.
- Corona Virus: Rihanna Donates Protective Equipment To New York To Aid Fight Against COVID-19
- Corona Virus: Kylie Jenner Donates $1 Million To Help Fight COVID-19
- Future’s 7th Baby Mama, Eliza Reign Is Demanding $53K A Month For Child Support
- Kevin Hart And Eniko Parrish Expecting Their Second Child During Coronavirus Crisis
- Corona Virus: US Singer Jackson Browne, 71, Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Corona Virus: Cameroonian Jazz Legend Manu Dibango, 86, Dies After Contracting COVID-19
The singer’s wife, Hailey Baldwin who seemed happy with the new look was in the comment section of the Instagram post. She wrote “Yeeeee” along with a heart-eyes emoji.
Justin Bieber has also begun opening up on the several transformations he underwent in the last few years.
In “Forever” which is one of the tracks in his recent album “Changes”, Bieber insinuated that he is living his best life. He said;
“Never thought I’d settle down, I cannot lie to myself / I was busy focusin’ on bein’ by myself / Set my feelings to the side, they all got dusty on the shelf / You wiped them down when I had nothin’ left.”