Popular American rapper Ace Hood and his longtime partner Shelah Marie have officially tied the knot.
The rapper whose real name is Antoine McColister got married to the self-love advocate and lifestyle entrepreneur on Friday, February 7, 2020. The wedding was attended by friends and family of the couple.
- Corona Virus: Kylie Jenner Donates $1 Million To Help Fight COVID-19
- Future’s 7th Baby Mama, Eliza Reign Is Demanding $53K A Month For Child Support
- Kevin Hart And Eniko Parrish Expecting Their Second Child During Coronavirus Crisis
- Corona Virus: US Singer Jackson Browne, 71, Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Corona Virus: Cameroonian Jazz Legend Manu Dibango, 86, Dies After Contracting COVID-19
- Corona Virus: Popular Spanish Opera Singer Domingo Tests Positive For COVID-19
Ace Hood and Shelah Marie, who have been together for so many years before getting engaged in April 2019, are parents to two children, Lyric and Sailor McColister.
Take a look at some of the wedding pictures below