WWE superstar, Alexa Bliss is rumored to be dating popular amerAmerican singer Ryan Cabrera.
- Corona Virus: Kylie Jenner Donates $1 Million To Help Fight COVID-19
- Future’s 7th Baby Mama, Eliza Reign Is Demanding $53K A Month For Child Support
- Kevin Hart And Eniko Parrish Expecting Their Second Child During Coronavirus Crisis
- Corona Virus: US Singer Jackson Browne, 71, Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Corona Virus: Cameroonian Jazz Legend Manu Dibango, 86, Dies After Contracting COVID-19
- Corona Virus: Popular Spanish Opera Singer Domingo Tests Positive For COVID-19
According to TMZ, the new couple have apparently spent time together in Los Angeles, Chicago, and St. Louis in recent months. Just last week, they spent a day together at Disneyland and posed for a number of photos together in the Grammy’s gifting suite.
Bliss and Cabrera were reportedly introduced to each other at the premiere of WWE Smackdown on Fox last November. The reality star turned wrestling star, The Miz, is said to have played the matchmaker between the couple
Sources also said that after the pair met at the Smackdown on FOX premiere they ‘immediately hit it off.’
Cabrera previously dated Lisa Origliasso from The Veronicas, actress Riley Keough, and Audrina Patridge.