Shatta Wale has proven to his fans that he is the star man. Shatta Wale is the first African music act to host a virtual music concert during COVID-19 lock down to relieve fans of boredom. He is indeed a talented entertainer.
During the initial weekend of the lock down, Shatta Wale hosted a virtual church service as social gathering has been banned. He however, followed it up with his maiden Faith Concert
The concert was designed to give ‘HOPE AND FAITH’ to the world as coronavirus plunges everyone into a state of hopelessness.
- Radio Host Begs Tanasha For Forgiveness After Claiming He Fathered Her Son
- BEEF ALERT: Captan Sends Strong Warning To Kelvynboy
- Lil Wayne Places Blame On Everybody For Death Of George Floyd
- Taylor Swift Slams Trump For “Stoking The Fires Of White Supremacy”
- Bisa K’Dei Finally Opens Up On Dating Benedicta Gafah & Sucking Sista Afia’s Boobs
- eShun & Manager (Ex-boyfriend) Brouhaha Breakdown(VIDEO)
The dancehall artiste performed for hours with a live band, the first time he has ever done a thing like that in his musical career.
Watch a recap of the event below